Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My new art blog/website!

Good day! Hello! I'm Cassie Ragsdale, and I like to paint and do many other fun crafty things! This blog will be focusing on my paintings and for keeping a record of things I like to make, or am commissioned to paint. I'm hopefully getting better at this blogging stuff since I have another blog, dailydirtydiaper.blogspot.com. Originally that one was intended for baby related stuff and ideas, but its kind of turned into a melting pot of many things in my life. On we go! 


A little background:
I'm from the central coast of california, a beautiful place. I have painted since I was a little girl and have dabbled and created in: oil, watercolor, acrylic, pastels, sculpture, crochet, sewing, felt, buttons, jewelry, makeup, hair, tattoos, etc..you name it, I'll try it. I would love to get more into oil painting but do not have the ability while raising my almost two year old. Acrylic painting on canvas has been the main focus lately because of the ease. 

No comments:

Post a Comment